• Rates are per room, per day for single or double occupancy. Rates for Suites, Lodge Rooms and Cabins include breakfast and afternoon refreshments.
• Additional fee of $45 per person applies for ages 13 years & older sharing a room for triple and quad occupancy in the Lodge and Cabins. (Children 12 years and younger no extra charge.) Additional charge in Chalets applies based on maximum occupancy.
• Most weekends require a two night stay and some holiday periods require a 3 night minimum.
• At departure, a 15% Resort Fee and a 9% Vermont state sales tax will be added to your bill. The Resort Fee allows you and your guest(s) to enjoy our morning coffee service, afternoon refreshments, use of our NEW fitness center, game room and theatre; a variety of onsite activities for each day of your stay. Onsite activities vary with the season and may include: xc ski trail passes, sledding hill, ice skating rink; outdoor heated swimming pool & hot tub, private beach, kayaks, canoes, tennis court, lawn games, and hiking trails. All equipment rentals are additional.
• Check-in time begins at 3PM for the Lodge & Cabins and 4PM for the Chalet Homes. Check out is 11AM.
Ask our Reservations Staff about our Special Delivery In-Room Amenities for an even more memorable stay.
To confirm a reservation The Mountain Top Inn & Resort requires a deposit equivalent to 50% of the total stay for non-package reservations at time of booking. Package reservations will be charged 100% of the package rate as the deposit.
Because of our small size, cancellations affect us significantly. A last-minute cancellation gives us little chance of booking the cancelled room due to our remote location, thus The Mountain Top Inn & Resort has the following 30 day cancellation policy. Any cancellations or changes that occur within 30 days of arrival will be subject to forfeit of the 50% deposit for non-package reservations and the entire deposit for packages. All refunds outside of the 30 days are subject to a cancellation fee equal to 10% of the total stay. Should it be necessary for you to depart earlier than your confirmed departure date, you will be responsible for your entire stay as originally booked.
The Mountain Top Inn & Resort understands how wonderful it is to share an outdoor vacation with your canine companion. Pet lovers ourselves, we realize that especially in unfamiliar settings, dogs will be dogs, despite a history of exemplary behavior. We invite you to bring your pet and stay with us in one of our rustic cabins with the following guidelines:
• All pets incur a $30 per pet, per night charge. For their comfort, they will receive a dog bed, bowls for food and water and a welcome treat. When outside of their guest room, pets must be on a leash and owners must clean up after them. Pets are permitted on designated cross-country ski trails. Check at the Nordic/Activity Center for a list of these trails.
• Pet Walkers are available with 3 days advance notice. Sitters will exercise your pet at a rate of $12 per walk. We reserve the right to refuse daily housekeeping service to cabins in which a pet is left loose in the room.
• The Resort reserves the right to charge guests if after departure there is intentional property damage, "accidents," noise complaints, or disregard of our other guests. Should your pet seriously damage any of the Resort’s property, you will be charged full replacement value. Chronic disturbance issues may result in our requiring you to take your pet(s) to a local kennel.
• Out of respect for non-pet-oriented guests, pets are not allowed in any of the guest rooms of the Main Lodge or the Dining Room, Highlands Tavern, Lobby Areas, Conference, Den and Porches.