Submit a Request For Proposal (RFP)
If you are planning a meeting in Vermont, let our natural, breathtaking setting in central Vermont create the ambiance for a successful conference or meeting. Set amidst the Green Mountains, The Mountain Top Inn & Resort is the ideal place to retreat, regroup and rediscover your goals. Our serene mountain location, professional staff, and unique conference facilities, will ensure that your meeting is a success. Whether it's a meeting for 2 or 300, our flexible meeting space and culinary expertise make for an unforgettable and rewarding event regardless of the season.
|"I can best sum up the evening by telling you that our CEO came over and told me 'this was the best one ever'. Thank you for all you did in making it an enjoyable evening for all." - Patricia Baird - RRMC
The Mountain Top Inn & Resort offers the tools you need to allow your group to focus on the primary business goals while providing a warm intimate setting. With various meeting rooms totaling more than 9000 square feet we can accommodate groups of up to 300 people. From the 4,650 square foot Barn, to various rooms for break-out sessions or smaller functions, the Resort can accommodate your desired seating configuration including classroom, theatre, reception and banquet.
Our experienced, professional staff is available to answer all of your questions and assist with last minute details. At the personal level, our event coordinators offer impeccable service and the knowledge to help make planning your event stressfree.
We understand the importance of instant communication in today’s world; despite our secluded location you will have access to complimentary wireless internet service. We also offer all of the typical audio-visual needs such as flat screen TVs, LCD data projectors, and screens; as well as the basic, flip charts, sound systems, and DVD players. If your needs exceed our inventory of equipment we will make every effort to obtain any special requests with advance notice.
Our culinary staff will work with you to provide a wide variety of catering options, from meeting breaks to working lunches to elegant five course dinners, keeping you and your guests refreshed. The Mountain Top Inn & Resort offers an array of menus which will play a key role in assuring your colleagues and guests a memorable event. Whether it be a themed party, a wine paired dinner or a unique dining request, the resort's event staff will work with you to guarantee a successful function.
The Mountain Top Inn & Resort specializes in hosting corporate meetings and executive retreats in the beautiful state of Vermont. The Barn adds another unique venue to host meetings and special events with us.
Features of The Barn include:
- Main Level of 4650 sq ft accommodates 300 guests at rounds and 300+ theatre style
- Flexible, open Loft Level 1775 sq ft
- Lower Level features a Yoga Room, Meeting Room, Massage Room, and Fitness Room
- Interior design is of traditional Vermont ambiance
- Breathtaking views of the mountains and lake
- Seasonal outdoor swimming pool and hot tub complex adjacent to The Barn
To enhance your meeting and assist you with all of your planning you will find:
- Private rural Green Mountain setting, a "world apart" from the everyday business environment
- Elegant yet comfortable facilities.
- Dedicated event coordinator
- Friendly and accommodating staff
- Menus customized to your requirements
- Variety of recreational activities both on site and nearby
- Peaceful, contemplative atmosphere
- Convenient location just 11 miles from Killington and Rutland and easy access from major highways and airports.
|"Just wanted to thank you again for inviting us to the open house in your beautiful new facility. Food and entertainment were first class and showed off the place very nicely! It is a grand place for weddings and other functions and we can't wait to recommend it to brides-to-be and anyone else looking for a beautiful location for a wedding or party!"- Mark Lawrence - Owner, Quick Print of Rutland
The following list highlights just a few of the local businesses & organizations who have hosted their meetings at the Resort:
- Fletcher Allen Healthcare - The Center for Nutrition and Healthy Food Systems
- Catamount Radio
- Casella Waste Management
- Rutland Regional Medical Center
- Savory Memories
- Vermont Travel Industry Conference Board
- Rutland Supervisory Union
Submit a Request For Proposal (RFP)
If you would like a tour of our meeting facilities please call Michael Howe at 802.483.2311.
For general information contact us here.
[ DOWNLOAD OUR MEETING BROCHURE ] PDF
[ VIEW OUR WEDDING BROCHURE ] Requires Flash
[ DOWNLOAD OUR WEDDING BROCHURE ] PDF
[ VIEW OUR FLOOR PLANS ]
Photo credit: Jonathan Couture Photography