One of our luxury guest rooms, where President Dwight Eisenhower stayed when visiting the Resort in 1955 for a fly-fishing trip with associates. This tastefully decorated corner room features:
• Beautiful original hardwood floors accented with Oriental rugs.
tab the image and scroll horziontally with finger
• Sumptuous king-sized bed and accompanying armoire and nightstands create a comfy feeling in this corner room.
• The walls are warmly colored with brushed suede paint and the custom tapestry drapes add a contrasting color.
• Two comfortable overstuffed armchairs complete the bedroom sitting area.
• The bathroom features a custom tiled steam shower and pedestal sink.
• With its bright, corner location and plentiful windows the room offers stunning views of the lake, mountains and meadow.