[ Download Rate Sheet ]
3BR/4BTH • Max Occupancy 6 • Wireless Internet • Non-Smoking
Vacation homes require a two night minimum stay if your reservation includes a Saturday during these dates:
December 25 – March 31 and May 1 – October 31
Enjoy this spectacular spacious, open-plan, single level home; furnished with antiques and fine furniture. You'll be just a short walk to all activities and to the Main Lodge.
Highlights of White Birch
- Incomparable panoramic views of the lake and Green Mountain National Forest. Very private setting. Cable television throughout the home.
- Spacious living room with cathedral ceiling, wood-burning fireplace, towering glass windows and view of the lake.
- Dining/Bar area for entertaining, with views for your guests to enjoy.
- Large brick terrace with deck furniture the perfect place to spend the lovely days & evenings of Summer.
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with beautiful granite throughout, island seating, new appliances and lake/mountain views.
- Cozy family room with wood-burning fireplace, and 40" flat screen television.
- Six person hot tub on the deck
- Three Spacious Bedrooms:
Master bedroom has cherry four poster king bed with windows framing the lake and mountains, flat screen television and DVD/CD players. Master bath has whirlpool tub, double granite vanity sinks, separate shower with steam option.
Second Queen Bedroom has en suite full bath with whirlpool, separate shower and granite vanity sink
Third Bedroom has 2 twin beds, en suite bath with whirl pool, separate shower and granite vanity sink.
- NO SMOKING, NO PETS please!