Rate: $450 - $650
[ Download Rate Sheet ]
2 BR/ 2.5 Bath • Max Occupancy 4 • WiFi • Non-Smoking • Pet Friendly • Hot Tub
PLEASE NOTE: All vacation homes require a 2 night minimum stay if your reservation includes a Saturday.
The first of our newly constructed Trailside Cottages, Trillium, welcomes guests to a spacious and totally up-to-date home with a warm, country ambiance. Designed as a mountain retreat in traditional rustic finishes with contemporary amenities; floors and accents are a combination of hardwood, stone and tile. Natural wood trim is used throughout including a wood cathedral ceiling in the Great Room.
The wood burning fireplace has a stone facing exposed for the height of the Great Room. (Fireplaces are available for use October - April only.) There is a fully enclosed screened porch that acts as additional living space. The house is constructed to be fully energy efficient and the heating system and includes state of the art windows.
Trillium is Pet Friendly!
Highlights of Trillium
• Master Suite with king bed, flat screen television, spacious master bath with double sink, shower and jacuzzi tub
• Fully equipped kitchen opens to the dining area and great room
• Dining area seats 6 guests
• Breakfast bar with stools for a quick meal
• Great Room - comfortably furnished for relaxing with family and friends
• Floor to ceiling stone wood-burning fireplace; (Fireplaces are available for use October - April only.)
• Screened porch for entertaining or an evening glass of wine
• Half bath
• Hot Tub
• Covered entryway
tab the image and scroll horziontally with finger
• Second bedroom with a king bed
• Spacious loft area with sofa, game table and television
• Full bath with shower