|Highlights of The Jewel at Meadows Edge
- 4,400 square feet of living space on two levels featuring 4 guest bedrooms and 4.5 baths - plus 1,700 square ft of wraparound deck and lower level walk out bluestone terrace
- High, vaulted wood ceilings with Douglas Fir trusses create an open, airy feeling
- An expansive wall of windows provides incredible views of the mountains, meadow, lake and surrounding National Forest
- A massive two hearth stone fireplace anchors the building and is a focal point of the lodge's great room
- A classic Mission style dining room for 12 with fireplace (ideal for small conferences, board meetings and corporate retreats)
- Handcrafted cabinetry throughout with old growth cherry hardwood flooring and radiant heat
- Amazing full-service kitchen with Sub-Zero refrigeration and Dacor cooking island finished with honed granite countertops and slate tile flooring.
- Bar servicing both great room and dining room complete with wine storage
- State-of-the-art widescreen HDTV television in fire-placed family room
- Game Room with billiards table and hospitality bar
Two Upper Level Master Bedroom Suites Feature:
Soaring ceilings, fireplace, built-in desk and television armoire, Berber carpet, king size bed, sitting area, private deck beautifully tiled bath with steam shower, two-person thermal massage tub opening to fireplace, heated towel bars, double sink vanity.
Lower Level Guest Bedroom and Bath Features:
Fireplace, built-in television armoire, Berber carpet, two queen beds and walk out blue stone terrace, beautifully tiled bath with steam shower, two-person thermal massage tub, heated towel bars, double sink and vanity.
Lower Level Kids' Bedroom and Bath Features:
Two queen beds, armoire with television, Berber carpet and comfy reading chair, tiled tub/shower with glass doors and pedestal sink.
(NOTE: Chalet fireplaces are available winter months only.)