|Highlights of The Jewel at Meadows Edge
- 4,400 square feet of living space on two levels featuring 4 guest bedrooms and 4.5 baths - plus 1,700 square ft of wraparound deck and lower level walk out bluestone terrace
- High, vaulted wood ceilings with Douglas Fir trusses create an open, airy feeling
- An expansive wall of windows provides incredible views of the mountains, meadow, lake and surrounding National Forest
- A massive two hearth stone fireplace anchors the building and is a focal point of the lodge's great room
- A classic Mission style dining room for 12 with fireplace (ideal for small conferences, board meetings and corporate retreats)
- Handcrafted cabinetry throughout with old growth cherry hardwood flooring and radiant heat
- Amazing full-service kitchen with Sub-Zero refrigeration and Dacor cooking island finished with honed granite countertops and slate tile flooring.
- Bar servicing both great room and dining room complete with wine storage
- State-of-the-art widescreen HDTV television in fire-placed family room
- Game Room with billiards table and hospitality bar
(NOTE: Chalet fireplaces are available winter months only.)
Two Upper Level Master Bedroom Suites Feature:
Soaring ceilings, fireplace, built-in desk and television armoire, Berber carpet, king size bed, sitting area, private deck beautifully tiled bath with steam shower, two-person thermal massage tub opening to fireplace, heated towel bars, double sink vanity.
Lower Level Guest Bedroom and Bath Features:
Fireplace, built-in television armoire, Berber carpet, two queen beds and walk out blue stone terrace, beautifully tiled bath with steam shower, two-person thermal massage tub, heated towel bars, double sink and vanity.
Lower Level Kids' Bedroom and Bath Features:
Two queen beds, armoire with television, Berber carpet and comfy reading chair, tiled tub/shower with glass doors and pedestal sink.
EXCLUSIVE DIAMOND PLAN
The definitive ultimate guest experience. All aspects of your stay tailored to you! Including all of the features of the regular stay as well as luscious meals designed specifically for you by our chef and served to you while you relax at The Jewel at Meadow's Edge. Special gift. Special amenities…The Ultimate! $2,600.
For more details, to plan your own romantic stay, or to learn about arrangements for small corporate meetings and retreats at The Jewel at Meadow's Edge, call The Mountain Top Inn & Resort at 802.483.2311 or 800.445.2100.
**We are sorry this home is not pet friendly.