Rate: $500 - $650
[ Download Rate Sheet ]
4BR / 2Bath • Max Occupancy 9 • Wireless Internet
PLEASE NOTE: All vacation homes require a 2 night minimum stay if your reservation includes a Saturday.
Highlights of Rambling Brook:
tab the image and scroll horziontally with finger
- Rambling Brook is a sunny 4 bedroom, three level, 2 bath vacation home located a short walk from the Resort's Activity & Nordic Center, Equestrian Center, Lodge and The Barn.
- Top Floor level has a master bedroom with king size bed, full bath, warm cozy living room with cathedral ceiling centered by fireplace and 42" high definition LCD TV overlooking spectacular views.
- Enjoy your meals around the country dining room table, which is adjacent to a fully equipped kitchen.
- Middle loft level has a queen size bed and twin bed, the perfect room for 2 adults and 1 child.
- Take the stairs down to the lower level where you will find 2 bedrooms with queen beds, full bath, and second living room area with fireplace, bumper pool, card game table, and LCD TV.
- Enjoy the convenience of a perfect mountain setting after a long day while sitting in your Adirondack chairs enjoying the fresh Vermont air and the sounds of the rambling brook in summer. In winter relax by the fireplace and watch your favorite show or read a great book.
- Air conditioning throughout the home; each bedroom has its own thermostat to regulate cooling and heat.
- NEW feature at Rambling Brook is an electrical charger for EV cars.
**We are sorry, this home is NOT pet friendly.
(NOTE: Chalet fireplaces are available winter months only.)