|Highlights of Mountain Aire Lodge
- Natural finished throughout including wooden ceilings, Douglas fir post-and-beam features and hand-planed white oak flooring.
- Mountain Aire Lodge is a newly constructed chalet home that offers every comfort and amenity you could ever ask for in a vacation home.
- Overlooking the natural expanse of the Green Mountains, Mountain Aire has privacy yet easy access to the Resorts' many activities and with no other structure in site, the views of the woods, the lake, and the mountains are spectacular.
- Take a left out your front door and the Mountain Top Inn & Resort is a short walk away. Take a right and you enter over 10,000 acres of undeveloped National Forest.
- Designed for gourmet entertaining, the kitchen is as spacious as it is well-equipped. A Thermadore range, warming drawer, two sinks, and Sub-Zero fridge make entertaining (or just cooking) a pleasure.
- An oversized screened porch located off of the kitchen, is perfect for for entertaining or sipping a glass of wine while listening to the sounds of nature.
- The wood and slate floors throughout contain the radiant heat system that will keep you toasty through the night.
- Three working fireplaces --- 2 wood burning and one gas --- make for a cozy Vermont visit. (Wood burning fireplaces are available winter months only.)
- State-of-the-art widescreen HDTV televisions in the master bedroom and the family room.
- Surround sound, whole-house speaker system and a billiards table complete the picture.
Main Level Master Bedroom Suite Features:
Soaring ceiling, stone fireplace, king size bed, sitting area, private deck, walk-in closet, beautifully tiled bath with steam shower, two-person whirlpool tub, and double sink vanity. (Fireplace is available winter months only.)
Upper Level Guest Bedrooms and Bath Feature:
White oak flooring, one bedroom with one queen bed, the other with two queen beds, beautifully tiled bath with separate tub and shower, and granite vanity.
Lower Level Bunk Room, One Queen
Bedroom and Bath Feature:
Two rustic style bunk beds (sleeping four) and two bunk futons (sleeping four to six), pine plank walls, tiled tub and separate shower, and trough-style sink with room for three. Additional queen bedded room for even more sleeping accommodations.
Tree House (add $400 per night)
(Can only be booked with Mountain Aire Lodge)
One bedroom cozy Tree House is just steps from Mountain Aire Lodge; yet very private!
Fully equipped kitchen
Spacious living room with desk and cathedral ceiling.
Flat screen television
Separate bedroom with a queen bed
Bathroom with large shower
Deck for coffee in the morning or cocktails in the evening
Perfect place for the wedding couple to escape after the wedding!
**We are sorry this home is not pet friendly.