Rate: $450 - $650
[ Download Rate Sheet ]
2 BR+LOFT/ 2.5 Bath • Max Occupancy 8 • WiFi • Non-Smoking • Pet Friendly
Vacation homes require a two night minimum stay if your reservation includes a Saturday during these dates:
December 25 – March 31 and May 1 – October 31
Grand Vista, one of our newest Trailside Cottages, opened its doors in July, welcoming guests to a spacious and totally up-to-date home with a warm, country ambiance. It is attractively designed as a mountain retreat with traditional rustic finishes accompanied by contemporary amenities; floors and accents are a combination of hardwood, stone and tile. Natural wood trim, including a wood cathedral ceiling in the Great Room, conveys warmth throughout the home.
A wood burning fireplace, one of the home’s main features, has exposed stone the entire height of the Great Room. (Fireplaces are available for use October - April only.) The open kitchen and dining area offer a variety of options for any size family or small group. Guests can relax at the end of the day with a glass of wine or cold drink, on the spacious deck overlooking the meadow and mountain vistas.
Grand Vista, as the name indicates, has spectacular views of the meadow, lake and mountains. It is just a short walk to the Lodge for dining, The Barn and the Activity/Equestrian Center. The Beach Road is directly across the road from the Trailside Cottages.
You can be assured that your vacation stay in Grand Vista will be a memorable one; whether it’s for a weekend, a week or longer.
Grand Vista is Pet Friendly!
Highlights of Grand Vista
• Guests enjoy a fully equipped kitchen which opens to the dining area and great room
• Dining table seats 8 - 10 guests
• Breakfast bar with stools for a quick meal
• Grand Vista’s great room is comfortably furnished for relaxing with family and friends
• Floor to ceiling stone wood-burning fireplace; (Fireplaces are available for use October - April only.)
• Spacious deck overlooking the meadow and gorgeous Vermont vistas for entertaining or an evening glass of wine. Deck is equipped with a grill for outdoor cooking. Call ahead and the staff can have steaks ready for you to pick up for grilling!
• Half bath
• Attached garage leads into the lower level foyer
• Master Suite features a king bed, flat screen television, spacious master bath with double sink, shower and jacuzzi tub
• An office alcove is located adjacent to the Master Suite
• Second bedroom with two full sized beds
• Spacious and open Loft area has a queen sized pullout sofa for additional sleeping; game table and television
• Full bath with shower