Rate: $600 - $800
[ Download Rate Sheet ]
2 BR / 3.5 Bath • Max Occupancy 4 • WiFi • Non-Smoking • Pet Friendly
PLEASE NOTE: All vacation homes require a 2 night minimum stay if your reservation includes a Saturday.
Grand Vista, one of our newest Trailside Cottages, welcomes guests to a spacious and totally up-to-date home with a warm, country ambiance. It is attractively designed as a mountain retreat with traditional rustic finishes accompanied by contemporary amenities; floors and accents are a combination of hardwood, stone and tile. Natural wood trim, including a wood cathedral ceiling in the Great Room, conveys warmth throughout the home.
A wood burning fireplace, one of the home’s main features, has exposed stone the entire height of the Great Room. (Fireplaces are available for use October - April only.) The open kitchen and dining area offer a variety of options for any size family or small group. Guests can relax at the end of the day with a glass of wine or cold drink on the spacious deck, while admiring the spectacular views of the mountain vistas, sparkling lake, and adjacent meadow.
From Grand Vista, it is a short walk to the Lodge for dining, The Barn/Spa & Salon and the Activity/Equestrian Center. The Beach Road is directly across the road from the Trailside Cottages.
You can be assured that your vacation stay in Grand Vista will be a memorable one; whether it’s for a weekend, a week or longer.
Grand Vista is Pet Friendly!
tab the image and scroll horziontally with finger
Highlights of Grand Vista
• Guests enjoy a fully equipped kitchen which opens to the dining area and great room
• Dining table seats 8 - 10 guests
• Breakfast bar with stools for a quick meal
• Grand Vista’s great room is comfortably furnished for relaxing with family and friends
• WiFi throughout and flat screen smart televisionin the great room
• Floor to ceiling stone wood-burning fireplace; (Fireplaces are available for use October - April only.)
• Master Suite features a king bed, flat screen television, spacious master bath with double sink, shower and jacuzzi tub
• An office alcove is located adjacent to the Master Suite
• Spacious deck overlooking the meadow and gorgeous Vermont vistas for entertaining or an evening glass of wine. Deck is equipped with a grill for outdoor cooking. Call ahead and the staff can have steaks ready for you to pick up for grilling!
• Half bath
• Second bedroom with two full sized beds
• Spacious and open loft area with sofa, game table and television
• Full bath with shower
• Pool table
• Direct access to a patio
• Full size washer and dryer
• Attached garage leads into the lower level foyer
***Hot tub will be added in December.
Grand Vista photographs by ©Joanne Pearson