Rate: $400 - $500
[ Download Rate Sheet ]
2 BR/ 2 Bath • Max Occupancy 6 • Wireless Internet • Non-smoking
Vacation homes require a two night minimum stay if your reservation includes a Saturday during these dates:
December 25 – March 31 and May 1 – October 31
Fox Hollow features the ultimate in lake and mountain views! All 1200 square feet of this home offer either windows or glass walls, framing the grand vistas of theGreen Mountains and sparkling lake.
Highlights of Fox Hollow (Lower Level)
- A beautiful gas fireplace is the focal point of the main sitting area, where you can relax and enjoy the flat screen television with Blu-ray capacity. Be sure to look up...to appreciate the fine workmanship of the wood tray ceiling designed from Douglas fir wood beams.
- Spacious master bedroom with king sized bed and décor of warm natural tones.
- The 24’ long second bedroom has one queen bed and two twin beds, with a partial wall separating the areas. Bedroom boasts a multi window hexagonal glass wall to invite nature in for the true essence of Vermont.
- Flat screen televisions in both bedrooms.
- Full kitchen with granite counter tops opens to the main sitting area.
- Totally up to date with technology: ipad, iphone speakers and charging station
- Oak floors and granite counters throughout this vacation home are accented by custom pine and mahogany trim
- Fox Hollow Lower is the first level of a bi-level home, and opens out to a stone patio with a spacious flat lawn area ready for a game of volley ball or croquet.
- We are sorry this home is not pet friendly.
- You will discover every amenity you can imagine including beautiful views from every room.
***NOTE: Vacation home fireplaces are only available during the winter season.