Rate: $550 - $750
[ Download Rate Sheet ]
2 BR / 3.5 Bath • Max Occupancy 4 • WiFi • Non-Smoking • Pet Friendly • Hot Tub
PLEASE NOTE: All vacation homes require a 2 night minimum stay if your reservation includes a Saturday.
Dewberry, welcomes guests to a spacious and totally up-to-date home with a warm, country ambiance. Designed as a mountain retreat in traditional rustic finishes with contemporary amenities; floors and accents are a combination of hardwood, stone and tile. Natural wood trim is used throughout including a wood cathedral ceiling in the Great Room.
The wood burning fireplace has a stone facade, exposed for the height of the Great Room. (Fireplaces are available for use October - April only.) There is a fully enclosed screened porch that acts as additional living space. The house is constructed to be fully energy efficient, with the heating system and state of the art windows.
It's just a short walk from Dewberry to the Lodge for dining, The Barn and the Activity/Equestrian Center. The Beach Road is directly across the street from the Trailside Cottages.
You can be assured that your vacation stay in Dewberry will be a memorable one; whether it’s for a weekend, a week or longer.
Dewberry is Pet Friendly!
Highlights of Dewberry (3 Levels of living space)
• Master Suite with king bed, flat screen television, spacious master bath with double sink, shower and jacuzzi tub
• Fully equipped kitchen opens to the dining area and great room
• Dining table seats 8 guests
• Breakfast bar with stools for a quick meal
• Great Room - comfortably furnished for relaxing with family and friends
• Floor to ceiling double sided stone wood-burning fireplace; opens to the screened porch too; (Fireplaces are available for use October - April only.)
• Screened porch for entertaining or an evening glass of wine
• Additional half bath
• Hot Tub
• Covered entryway
• Bedroom with a king bed
• Open and spacious loft area with sofa, game table and television
• Full bath with shower
tab the image and scroll horziontally with finger
• Full bathroom with shower
• Extra living room with patio doors out to lawn