Rate: $550 - $750
[ Download Rate Sheet ]
3 BR+LOFT/ 2.5 Bath • Max Occupancy 8 • WiFi • Non-Smoking • Pet Friendly
tab the image and scroll horziontally with finger
Vacation homes require a two night minimum stay if your reservation includes a Saturday during these dates:
December 25 – March 31 and May 1 – October 31
One of our newly constructed Trailside Cottages, Campion, welcomes guests to a spacious and totally up-to-date home with a warm, country ambiance. Designed as a mountain retreat in traditional rustic finishes with contemporary amenities; floors and accents are a combination of hardwood, stone and tile. Natural wood trim is used throughout including a wood cathedral ceiling in the Great Room.
The wood burning fireplace has a stone facing exposed for the height of the Great Room. There is a fully enclosed screened porch that acts as additional living space. The house is constructed to be fully energy efficient and the heating system and includes state of the art windows.
Campion is Pet Friendly!
Highlights of Campion (Available Fall 2014)
• Master Suite features king bed, flat screen television, spacious master bath with double sink, shower and jacuzzi tub
• Fully equipped kitchen opens to the dining area and great room
• Dining area seats 6 guests
• Breakfast bar with stools for a quick meal
• Great Room - comfortably furnished for relaxing with family and friends
• Floor to ceiling stone wood-burning fireplace
• Screened porch for entertaining or an evening glass of wine
• Half bath
• Covered entryway
• Second bedroom with a king bed
• Third bedroom with a queen bed
• Spacious Loft area has a full sized pullout sofa, game table and television
• Full bath with shower
• Open loft for relaxing or additional sleeping