Rate: $275 - $375
[ Download Rate Sheet ]
1BR/1BATH • Max Occupancy 2 • Wireless Internet
PLEASE NOTE: All vacation homes require a 2 night minimum stay if your reservation includes a Saturday.
Highlights of Alpine Summit:
tab the image and scroll horziontally with finger
- Piece together a jigsaw puzzle or nestle by the wood burning fireplace as you marvel at commanding and ever-changing views from the expansive window in this spacious and handsomely furnished chalet home with vaulted ceilings. (NOTE: All fireplaces are available winter months only.)
- Sink into a custom made luxury king size log bed for a comfortable respite after a day of fun and adventure. Air conditioning or fresh mountain air as you like.
- Through the sliding glass door, step onto a large deck where you will find an infrared cooking station. Here you can relax and sip your favorite drink while gazing at the horses, and out to the lake, or across to the majestic peaks of the Green Mountains.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker and all the necessary conveniences.
- Enjoy the sound system when listening to television with free Netflix or to your CDs, DVDs or iPod. You will also find a handy iPod docking station in the bedroom. Free Wifi.
- Venture outside to the nearby pond to fish and to the miles of trails to xc ski, ride horseback, bike, snowshoe, swim, or hike. It's all just outside your door. A convenient foyer in the home will store your equipment, coats, and boots.
- Rental of Alpine Summit includes use of the Resort's activities such as tennis, shuffleboard, sledding hill, pool and private beach. Dine at the Resort's Highlands Dining Room or the Mountain Top Tavern. Every season is magical.
- Completely separate with its own entrance, this vacation rental is on the home's top (second) floor.
- We are sorry this home is not pet friendly. (Some exceptions, please inquire.)